As a Girlguiding volunteer you have a responsibility to help girls and young women reach their full potential through great guiding experiences - so it’s important that you’re clear about this responsibility
More info here
As a Girlguiding volunteer you must always:
As a Girlguiding volunteer you must not act fraudulently or dishonestly, or do anything which brings (or is likely to bring) Girlguiding into disrepute or have a negative impact on Girlguiding or its reputation.
- be a good role model with behaviour and an attitude that are in line with our values and the Promise
- comply with all applicable UK laws and guidance. If your unit is based outside the UK or you are part of an activity outside the UK, you must also abide by the law of that country
- make sure you follow Girlguiding policies and procedures and re-read them from time to time as they may be amended
- be responsible and accountable in the way you perform your role
- be fair and treat everyone with respect and dignity in accordance with our Equality and Diversity policy
- respect others’ privacy in line with our policies and guidance
- communicate with others in an open and respectful way whether in person, by phone, writing or digital media
- work together with Girlguiding members, their parents/carers and members of the public to promote Girlguiding's mission and values.